Sunday, November 25, 2007

Children's Song ATC

This ATC was especially made for a partner on Swap-Bot who said she's collecting Children's books in different languages.

I chose a famous Israeli children's song Called "Tears Come Alone", sang by a boy telling of the girl he likes.

He gave her an apple, and a big nice flower, but she ate the apple, threw the flower on the ground and went off playing with another boy....

The kids are actually a rubber stamp that a very tallented woman named Kris made for my sister on a Swap-Bot swap... I loved it...


2 comments:

hsing3kinder said...

Carmel,
Great job on the ATC! But what a sad little song. I like how you put it all together!
Thank you for the nod,
~Kris

Phyllis said...

Your beautiful ATC arrived in California today. Thank you so much! I like it very much.

And many thanks for the children's book, too!! We didn't have any kids' books in Hebrew, so it's a wonderful addition to our collection. That was so thoughtful of you! If you ever want something from California--maybe want to do a private swap--just let me know.

Happy Hanukkah! I'm off to the store to buy some potatoes. :-)